for our guests
Extensive breakfast buffet
Start the day with a leisurely breakfast, and also take a little time for yourselves.
Hotel Zellerhof’s large breakfast buffet offers many regional items and delicacies. There’s a reason why people say that every morning starts off well at our hotel, with everyone full of cheer...
- fresh rolls and a variety of breads from Herbert Fürst bakery
- warm toast, fresh pastries, and homemade Gugelhupf cake
- cold cuts and ham, and salmon for special themed buffets etc.
- locally made butter and cheese, and fresh milk from the local Leichtfried farm
- house-made marmalade, Nutella, honey, and Urltaler fruit juices
- various muesli, freshly prepared egg specialities, fresh fruit and vegetables and much more...
Daily from 8–10am. Included in the room rate for all Hotel Zellerhof guests.
Indulge yourself with our dinner options
Quality dishes and delicious delicacies are personally created and presented by our junior chef in the hotel restaurant.
Of course, we only use the best ingredients from the region and lovingly serve them to you as part of a 3-course dinner menu. With suitably matched wine too, your gourmet holiday in Lunz am See promises to be perfect.
- We are happy to accommodate individual requests and food intolerances. Please let us know in advance.
- We are happy to accept table reservations at check-in or at breakfast.
We look forward to your visit to our restaurant!
The Junior Chef and team
Gluten-free – Lactose-free – Vegan
Enjoy a relaxing holiday without worrying about food intolerances and dietary requirements
More and more people today are aware of food intolerances. If you have specific dietary requirements, it’s important that you can rely on your food being suitable for you during your holiday.
At Hotel Zellerhof, you are in good hands and can enjoy your holiday without any worries. If you have any food intolerances or dietary requirements, please let us know when you make your booking so that we can prepare accordingly in advance.
We also cater for vegetarians and vegans – please let us know your requirements when booking.